When Should You (re)Start Advertising?
Put a Spring in Your Marketing Step for Spring
With vaccines rolling out, infection rates declining, and normalcy on the horizon, now is the time to make your health and wellness marketing plans for the 2nd quarter and the rest of the year while inventory is available.
March, and especially April, May and June will give new meaning to the rebirth of spring. Our readers will have spring in their step, and a spring in their wallets. Planning your Q2 campaign now is critical since Spirituality & Health digital advertising inventory is limited.
We have room for only about 10 digital advertisers on the web and only about 8 advertisers in the twice-a-week E-Newsletters each month. The May-June print issue closes March 4th, so schedule now or lose the opportunity to reach the most committed audience of S&H readers as they settle down for inspiration with the magazine.
Here’s a complete list of opportunities:
- Print ads
- May-June – Fighting Inflammation
- July-August – Find Your Calling special section on new career development
- September-October – Books We Love and Brain-Food Sampler
- November-December – Holiday Gift Guide & Holiday Gift Sampler
- Sampling to Influencers – talk to us about exclusivity in your category
- Web Display Ad
- Web Content Marketing
- Web Native Advertising
- Social Media Sponsored Messaging
- Podcast Sponsorships
- Email Display Ads
- Custom Content Email Sponsorship
- Partner Email Blasts
- Email Native-Text Advertising
- Content-Specific Lead Generation – Co-Registration
As they say about daylight savings time: Now is the time to Spring Forward! Let us help your business bloom this spring.