7 Affirmations to Balance your Chakras
Here are 7 affirmations to not only affect your body, but also your reality.
Chakras are the unseen force that influences our reality. A blocked chakra can present itself various forms, like physical pain and disease, and can also manifest in our financial stability, emotional body, relationships and every other area of our life that you can imagine.
In sanskrit, “chakra” loosely translates to “spinning wheel of energy.” There are 7 major chakras in the body that correspond to a particular color vibration frequency.
By using affirmations, one can use intention with the power of the word to change the way you live and move in the world. Thoughts create reality, so the more you use these affirmations, the more you start to believe them and the more they begin to transform into reality.
As you say these affirmations, imagine the color of the chakra in its corresponding area of the body (listed below). Feel these affirmations and words in your body as you repeat them aloud.
1. Root chakra
- Color: Red
- Area: Pelvic floor
- Affirmation: “I am grounded, safe and prosperous.”
2. Sacral chakra
- Color: Orange
- Area: Below the navel and lower abdominal area
- Affirmation: “I am creative, loving, and passionate about life.”
3. Solar plexus chakra
- Color: Yellow
- Area: Solar plexus
- Affirmation: “I am driven, successful and will what I want to be."
4. Heart chakra
- Color: Green
- Area: Center of the chest
- Affirmation: “I am compassionate and exude unconditional love.”
5. Throat chakra
- Color: Blue
- Area: Throat
- Affirmation: “I live in truth and clearly communicate with others.”
6. Third eye chakra
- Color: Indigo
- Area: The center of the forehead, between the eyebrows
- Affirmation: “I always see the reality in every situation through universal consciousness.”
7. Crown chakra
- Color: Violet
- Area: Top of the head
- Affirmation: “I am one with the divine.”