Rooted in the Christian Quaker tradition of contemplation that inspires action, Earlham School of Religion prepares theologically diverse students for a pluralistic world. Our curriculum unites spiritual formation, academic study, social engagement, and vital ministry.
certifications, programs, or training available
- Master of Arts: Theopoetics & Writing (residential or distance)
- Master of Arts in Peace & Social Transformation (fully residential)
- Master of Divinity/Ministry (residential or distance)
- Master of Arts in Religion (residential or distance)
- Certificates: Quaker Studies, Spiritual Exploration, Spiritual Formation, Quaker Spirituality, Spirituality in a Multifaith World, Writing as Ministry, Entrepreneurial Ministry, and Bivocational Ministry (residential or distance)
- Occasional Student & Audit Program
Fall Semester: Late August – Early December.
Spring Semester: Late January – Early May
2-week intensives: January, May & August
Degrees and single courses: $600/credit hour + semester fees.
Certificates: 25% discount on tuition.