10 Affirmations for Staying Centered
To stay centered, try asking yourself these questions…then recite the 10 affirmations listed. Read them here.
Staying centered is key in life. When you’re centered, you can avoid getting easily led astray, becoming out of balance, and getting swept up in the whirlwind that is life.
When we are not centered, it causes distress and unnecessary chaos in our life. Being centered is not always as easy as it sounds. It takes a heightened awareness of one’s self. Even asking ourselves open-ended questions, like the below examples, can be a powerful way to consciously affect change:
- Am I centered right now?
- Am I breathing fully?
- How am I feeling right now, and why?
- Where’s my center?
- Am I making the best choice for me right now?
When you’re done asking yourself these questions, try these affirmations to harness the power of awareness and stay centered:
- I am never moved nor shaken by the outside environment.
- I stay centered, no matter the circumstance.
- I am calm in the eye of the storm.
- I am non-reactive.
- No one can “make” me act out of my character.
- I breathe in stillness and breathe out peace.
- I am rooted, grounded and stable.
- My chakras are aligned.
- My centeredness creates harmony with everyone around me.
- I check in with my body to remain centered and balanced.
About the Author