Stuck at home? Feeling out of sorts? We picked 10 episodes of our podcast, Essential Conversations, to help you get through the pandemic.
Our podcast, Essential Conversations, features fascinating and uplifting conversations. Hosted by Rabbi Rami and aired biweekly, the podcast brings the pages of Spirituality & Health magazine to a relaxing and inspiring podcast format. Here are 10 episodes ideal for this time of stress.
- Kelly McGonigal, Ph.D., on how moving your body sparks joy
- Dr. Sara Gottfried on eating for energy and mental sharpness
- Being human, with Roshi Joan Halifax, Ph.D.
- Modern Loss co-founder Rebecca Soffer on grief
- Sensei Koshin Paley Ellison on being fully present
- Humanitarian Zainab Salbi on her book, Freedom Is an Inside Job
- Parker J. Palmer on the wisdom and grace he discovered after a bout with depression
- How filmmaker Jon Long feels about living in the moment
- And special editions, “Spirituality in the Time of Coronavirus,” Part 1
- and Part 2
As always, you can subscribe for free to our podcast by clicking on your favorite source here.