These positive affirmations for releasing guilt can bring a sense of freedom—whether guilt is self-inflicted or coming from someone else.
The word “sin” or “syn” denotes "missing the mark." Depending on your personal beliefs, guilt can be a strong part of your life and before you know it the subconscious mind is governing your decisions and how you feel. When unresolved feelings go unchecked, it can be hard to know where to begin. Maybe it is self-inflicted guilt or perhaps someone else who has placed the blame. What really matters is when you feel ready to work through it know that there is an abundance of personal freedom to be had. It is waiting for you, so let’s begin.
10 Positive Affirmations for Releasing Guilt
As you express these positive affirmations for releasing guilt, read them out loud, and feel them within and through you.
- I am able to fully feel my feelings.
- I am at peace with the past.
- I am full of compassion towards myself.
- I allow myself to move forward in life.
- By forgiving myself, I can forgive others.
- As I forgive, I grow stronger.
- I hold space for myself in this healing process.
- What happened in my past has shaped my character in a positive way.
- I release the stories that make me feel small.
- I am abundant in light and love.
Be soft with yourself, any personal growth can take time and often takes commitment. If you stumble notice it and keep moving forward. Even the small steps are progress. You are supported.