It’s normal to experience days when it’s challenging to go to work. (Or to inhabit your workspace if you work from home.) If, however, these feelings happen more often than not, it may be an indication that it’s time to open yourself up to something new.
[Read: “Thinking About a Career Change? 19 Ways to Recover Your Passion.”]
When we do decide it’s time to make a big life shift like switching careers, our friends and family might question our motives. Only you can truly know what’s best for your happiness. These affirmations are intended to help you in the time of transition.
8 Affirmations for Contemplating a Career Change
- I am grateful for what I have acquired and acknowledge it’s time to move forward. I have all the skills and talents I need.
- I follow my passions.
- Life is unexpected and I am open to change.
- I acknowledge any fears and doubts but do not let them govern my decisions. I am well and protected at all times.
- Challenges may arise and I will meet them with ease.
- Any concerns I hear with an open mind, anything that is helpful I keep, and I release anything that isn’t.
- I am malleable.
- I commit to living in a way that feels aligned with me and my highest self. I feel joyful and grateful as I create my life.
For more on altering your career path, explore our Find Your Calling page.